Section two of article 22 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Services of the Information Society and E-Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE) provides as follows:
- Service providers may use devices on the computer terminals of end users to store and recover data, on condition that the said end users have consented after being given clear and complete information on how they are to be used, and in particular, on the purposes of the data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection.
Where technically possible and effective, the end user may consent to the data processing by using the pertinent parameters of the browser or other applications, provided that the said end user is required to make this configuration during the installation or updating of the browser by way of an express action for this purpose.
The foregoing shall not preclude possible storage or access of a technical nature for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication by way of an electronic media network, or to the extent that this is strictly necessary for the provision of a service of the information society that has been expressly requested by the end user.
Cookies used for the following purposes:
- allowing communication only between the user’s computer and the internet, or
- strictly for the provision of a service expressly requested by the user,
shall be exempt from having to comply with the provisions of article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE.
1.- TYPES OF COOKIE ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
Cookies are a kind of file downloaded onto your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, inter alia, to store and recover information on users’ browsing habits, and depending on the information they contain and the manner in which the computer is used, they may be used to recognize the user.
- Technical cookies: These allow users to browse a website, platform, or application, and to use the various options or services that they offer, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts that have restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, performing the process for the purchase of an order, performing a request for signing up to or participating in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the dissemination of videos or audio, or sharing content on social media.
- Personalization cookies: These allow users to access the service with some of its general characteristics being predefined on the user’s computer terminal in accordance with a set of criteria, such as language, type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc..
- Analytical cookies: These allow the party responsible for the cookies to monitor and analyse users’ behaviour on the websites to which they are linked. The information that these kinds of cookies collect is used for measuring activity on the websites, application, or platform, and for the creation of browsing profiles for the users of the said sites, applications, and platforms, with the aim of introducing improvements on the basis of the analysis of the usage data for the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These allow the administration, in as effective a manner as possible, of the advertising spaces (where appropriate) that the editor has included on the website, application, or platform through which the service is provided, on the basis of criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which the advertisements are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These allow the administration, in as effective a manner as possible, of the advertising spaces (where appropriate) that the editor has included on the website, application, or platform through which the service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be built up in order to display tailored advertising.
2.- PRINCIPLE OF INFORMATION
In compliance with the provisions of article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection (hereinafter, LOPD), you are hereby expressly, precisely, and unequivocally informed that the information obtained through the cookies installed on your computer shall be used to ensure the quality, security, and improvement of the services offered.
The recipients of the information obtained through the cookies installed on your computer shall be the following entities:
- The editor responsible for the Website and responsible for data processing: GARRIDO FORENSIC S.L..
- Where appropriate, the entities directly related to the editor responsible for the Website and who are listed below: Google.
3.- PRINCIPLE OF CONSENT
Consent for the installation of the cookies shall be deemed to be given by checking the box on the acceptance of the ‘Cookies Policy’ displayed for this purpose on our Website.
Where users do not expressly state whether or not they accept the installation of cookies, and continue using the Website or application, they shall be deemed to have consented, and shall be expressly informed by our entity of the possibility of blocking or deleting the cookies installed on their computer by configuring the options on the browser installed on their computer.
4.-DISCRETIONAL NATURE OF THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES
Although acceptance of the installation of cookies on your computer is discretional, refusal to allow their installation may result in some of the features of the Website being restricted or ceasing to function, making it impossible for us to provide the services through our Website.
5.- PRINCIPLE OF SECURITY OF THE DATA
GARRIDO FORENSIC S.L. undertakes to comply with its duty to maintain the secrecy of the personal data and to store them, and it shall implement all measures of a technical and organizational nature necessary in order to ensure the security of the personal data and that they are not altered, lost, or subjected to unauthorized access or processing, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data being stored, and the risks to which they are exposed, whether deriving from human activities or the physical or natural environment, as envisaged at Title VIII of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Implementing Provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection (LOPD).
6.- EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS
In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Implementing Provisions for the said Law, end users of the service may exercise their rights to view, correct, delete, and challenge at any time as against the file or data controller, attaching a photocopy of their ID Card (DNI).
7.- FILE OR DATA CONTROLLER
The file or data controller is GARRIDO FORENSIC S.L..
8.- COOKIE CONFIGURATION
You may allow, block, or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. The links below provide all necessary information in order to configure or disable cookies on each browser:
- Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es)
- Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we)
- Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies)
- Safari (Safari > Preferencias… > Privacidad)
- Opera (http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html)
- Safari para iOS (iPhone y iPad) (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES)
- Chrome para Android (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=es)